Warranty will continue to be valid for a period of 18 months provided the following warranty conditions
are observed. If the product fails to meet these requirements, we will replace the defective part or
parts or equivalent product to the discretion of the SCAPE Vehicle Spare Parts (China) Limited.
Warranty is valid for 18 months on electric and hydraulic parts from date of invoice.
1. This warranty is valid from the date of purchase.
2. This warranty is given for the benefit of the first owner only and claims by parties other than the
original purchaser will not be recognised, as the warranty is not transferable.
3. This warranty is only valid when the product has been used in accordance with the Installation,
Operation, Maintenance and Instruction Manual and by a competent person trained in its use.
4. This warranty does not apply to damage or deterioration, which is caused by any of the following:
4.1 Impact or contact with objects or substances which fall or are precipitated onto or are applied
to or are in any way brought into proximity with the products as a result of direct or indirect human
4.2 Deliberate or careless acts or omissions on your part or on the part of subcontractors, specifiers
or any other party.
4.3 Failure to handle, store, install or maintain the products in accordance with the Installation,
Operation, Maintenance and Instruction Manual and normal prudent trade practice.
4.4 Incorporation into or use in connection with materials manufactured by any other parties.
4.5 Any abnormal natural phenomenon such as earthquakes, fires, floods, lightening, abnormally strong
winds, abnormally heavy hail, or the build-up of snow or other natural substances.
5. Faulty products must be returned to SCAPE Vehicle Spare Parts (China) Limited for inspection. Freight
costs are to be paid by the purchaser.
6. All freight charges for any replacement products or parts are the responsibility of the customer.
7.If products or parts are replaced in satisfaction of this warranty obligation, the above warranty will
apply to the replacement parts only for the duration of the unexpired portion of the original warranty.
8. SCAPE will not be held responsible for additional charges of fixing any products or replacement parts
arising from the replacement products.
9. SCAPE will not recognise any claim under warranty unless accompanied by the original invoice and the
claim has been made within one month of the defect coming to your attention.
10. This warranty is given in substitution of any other warranty relating to products supplied by SCAPE
which may be implied by law or which may have been given to you by any officer, employee or agent of
SCAPE and issued or which may be comprised in any representation made to you whether before or after that
11. The specifications stated in the Installation, Operation, Maintenance and Instruction Manual are not
binding on SCAPE. We reserve the right to change specifications without notice.